The Coaching Report is designed to guide an individual through the development planning process. The report will help him or her bring together the results from the Leadership Forecast Reports (and any other assessment data you may have) and integrate those results into a comprehensive development plan. The individual can make effective use of this report on his or her own or in conjunction with a more formal coaching process. The report includes the following components:
Concerns the ability to put current business practices in a strategic perspective, to understand how recent trends and events, as well as technological innovations, may impact future business trends. High performers are seen as curious, open-minded, tolerant of ambiguity, and interested in feedback. They tend to be creative, able to integrate different viewpoints, and are often quick to recognize problems.
- Process Checklist designed to walk you through building a development plan.
- Development Model that provides guidance for integrating assessment data.
- Job Analysis Worksheet to better understand the target job for your development effort.
- Multi-rater Worksheet to indicate 360 results or behavioral examples.
- Forecast Summary that overviews the results of your Leadership Forecast Reports.
- Assessment Worksheet to summarize results of your Leadership Forecast Reports.
- Data Integration Worksheet to organize all results into an overall performance snapshot.
- Development Planning Form to record your development information (Appendix A).
Hire, develop, promote